The US Department of Labor requires the strict compliance of unions in accounting and reporting. Reports are due at the end of March yearly. Severe penalties can be charged to the officers of a union if reporting is not done or not done accurately.
Greenfields Financial Services, Inc. specializes in labor union accounting and reporting, helping union officers with accurate reporting and avoiding severe penalties. Preparing LM reports for labor unions as well as Form 990s is one of our expertise.
We strongly encourage bookkeeping to be done daily for easier LM reporting. We can train union officers or do the bookkeeping ourselves, depending on your preference. Our services are reasonable and cost-effective to ensure you get quality service at the best price.
Labor Union Taxation and Annual Reporting Services:
- Bookkeeping Services designed according to the budget of the local (starts from $75 per month)
- Preparation and filing of 990 (Tax Returns) and State Tax Exempt Tax Returns (starts from $400 designed to fit the budget and size of the local)
- Budget (starts at $75, depending on the complexity of the budget)
- LM Reports (starts at $400 depending on the type of LM report and local’s financial status)
- Compliance audits (starts at $500 depends on the intensity of the audit)
We have been servicing labor unions across the nation for almost two decades.
For estimates, Please call 951-275-9986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.